Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Mailing out!

Bought a roll of stamps, and it's time to get back to mailing.

Most of my requests will be soccer-related ones with a few baseball and hockey ones that will go on my main autograph blog.  A quick rundown, here's what I've sent so far and what's coming next...

MAILED MARCH 7
Paul Wright, Preki, Tatu, Chico Moreira, Kai Haaskivi, Jim Gorsek, Bruce Savage

UPCOMING
Don Popovic, Doug McLagan, Alan Mayer, Batata, Jim Gabarra, Paul Dougherty, Greg Ion, Eddie Radwanski, Mark Simanton, Stan Cummins, Kevin Hundelt, and David Boncek

I also have others who will be going out soon too, including most of the referees in the 1990-91 set. Brian is hooking me up with an extra card on each, so those will get written and sent as soon as they arrive.

I wrote Kai Haaskivi's letter in Finnish, so I'm hoping that might help things. I'm half Finnish myself and with a little (lot) of help from Google Translate, I got a letter cranked out. Here's to hoping it works, as I haven't seen many successes from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment