Monday, August 26, 2019

Keep 'Em Rolling In

Saturday brought another project hit back, with Tim Wittman coming back to me after about three weeks.  I had just gotten his 1992-93 NPSL gold card to go with the base set card, and I added in his 1991-92 Soccer Shots card as well.

Monday: looks like nothing coming today, just part of my order of baseball cards to mail off courtesy of a purchase from SportLots.

I likely will write something this weekend on the four-year anniversary of this blog and project as well. Hopefully I'll have a few successes to cover too...

TUESDAY EDIT: Well, I spoke too soon on the "nothing coming today" comment as one came in that didn't show up on Informed Delivery. Bobo Lucic signed all three I sent to his team in Slovenia. He also returned the $2 I sent to cover return postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment