Thursday, October 15, 2015

Mail Call #21: Alan Willey, a failure, and some remailings

We'll start off again with the bad news: Emil Dragicevic came back with a RTS sticker.

The better news: I found an address for him, so I remailed.  I also tested out the new addresses on Ralph Black, Kevin Smith, and after some research, re-tried Chico Moreira's address with a little extra info on it. Apparently his house is part of a complex, so I attached the number of his unit to it now that I found that out. We'll see what happens there.

The actually good news: I had one legitimate success as well, with Alan Willey signing 3 cards in 8 days. He was only in two of the MISL sets, but I had an extra of one so I sent it as well. I figure if I have only one or two different cards, I'll send a double with it. So far everyone has been willing to sign them when I do (in soccer at least; some in other sports aren't quite as willing).

A quick response from a top scorer
Hopefully I'll have more today. I know I mentioned before that Wednesdays are usually a slow day for me, and that held true this week. Tuesday was full, but it was also a Tuesday after a Monday holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment