Friday, October 2, 2015

Mail Call #13 and #14: Lodeweges, Heale, and Snyder

A few weeks back, Paul Buxton gave me a few Dutch stamps so I could mail a few requests overseas without having to enclose straight cash.  The first one came back to me on Thursday.

One down, two to go...
Dwight Lodeweges is now the manager of SC Heerenveen. It took only two weeks for him to sign my card and even wrote a short letter back--

Hello Drew,
Nice to see a picture from way back. Wow, time flies. Me and my family had a great time in North America. We enjoyed the people and still go back on a regular base. I signed your card. Good luck to you and whatever you do.
Greetings, Dwight Lodeweges

Another former Dallas Sidekicks defender
Friday brought another two to me as Gary Heale signed six cards and Troy Snyder four in a little under a month.  Heale also enclosed a short note, saying simply "Drew, Hope this works. Best Wishes, Gary Heale."

It certainly does work, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment