Saturday, July 22, 2017

Throwback Thur... err, Flashback Fri... no... Superannuated Saturday!

I can't believe I found this!

I was clearing off an old flash drive today so I could take one with me to save some Genealogy info on at the library. Unfortunately a migraine foiled my plans.

It's cleared up significantly now, fortunately. So I went through the stuff from the flash drive. And came across some photos dating back into high school.

You may remember that this project started in earnest back in 2002 when I went to the MISL All-Star Game, including the Skills Competition and Fan Fest. Some random person (apparently named Nathaniel Schaffer) took photos at the Fan Fest. And I appeared in two of them while getting autographs.




Here's to hoping I can track Schaffer down and see if he has more!

No comments:

Post a Comment