Tuesday, September 8, 2015

WANTED: A few unsigned (or signed) cards

In going through and organizing cards to mail out, I've found a few that I'm missing.  I bought complete sets of 1987-88, 1988-89, and 1989-90 a few months ago, but figured I was close enough on 1990-91 and 1991-92.

Apparently I thought wrong.  Here are a few I'd like to find. I'm also short on a few errors and variations from the complete sets.  If you have any for sale or for trade, let me know! And I'm cool with them either signed or unsigned. Already signed ones would save me some time and postage though, I just don't have much available to trade in terms of soccer sigs.

UPDATED SEPTEMBER 22, 2015

1987-88: 17 Ricky Davis (Rickey error), 74 Chris Vaccaro (black lettering), 75 Heinz Wirtz (white lettering), 76 Ben Collins (black lettering), 77 Frank Klopas (white lettering), 79 Chico Moreira (white lettering)

1989-90: 67 Chris Hundelt (correct name)

1991-92: 6 Tatu

I'd be willing to trade unsigned doubles, the few signed doubles I have, or possibly a copy of my address list if someone can come through with these. Leave me a message with your email or message me on BigSoccer (MISLGrapher) if you can help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment